Thursday, August 21, 2008

Want to Know What to Say to Prospects with Objections? Ask Gregg...

Ever wonder what response to give to some of the following questions? Let Gregg help...Click on title, Gregg will come out and give you his responses--awesome!

Is this a pyramid?
Too good to be true?
What if I don't like sales?
What if I have no money?
What if I have no time?
I tried something like this before.
Is it too big of a risk?
Why do I have to go to training?
How do I know this will work for me?
How do I know your company is legit?
How do I know your product or service is good?
I'm skeptical.
You want to know how much money we make?
How long is this going to take?
I don't want to talk to family and friends.
It sounds like a cult.
What is network marketing?
Why do I have to pay for training?
What is SOS (Secrets of Success)?
What is stage presence?

No comments: